Thursday, May 25, 2006

Having It All


My email in-box says I've won a new car, a new computer, a vacation get away to Hawaii, unlimited access to any prescription drug of my choice, a variety of gift cards, a doctorate degree of my choosing (no need to attend college!) and any credit card I desire with 0% APR until December 07, ways to remove unwanted body hair, ways to add wanted hair, THE absolute lowest mortgage rates, free pizza, solicitations from Nigerian businessmen who desperately need to move large sums of money out of the country through my back account....on and on...

My mail box is constantly filled with checks for $47, 000 and upwards to be applied towards a home equity loan, checks to use toward the purchase of a new car or a timeshare in Asheville, NC or Myrtle Beach, SC, discount vacations in Orlando at Disneyworld, American Express credit card offers with a trazillion dollar credit limit...on and on....

Wow- who knew one could be so desirable!

What I really, really want..............?

A whole day with my wife and son spent laughing and playing until the sun goes down.

Priceless!

What do you really, really want?

3 Comments:

Blogger anonymous julie said...

Vision.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Malcolm said...

Greater thankfulness for what I've got!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Buford said...

For my son to grow up and be happy, successful, content, and always learning.....oh and healthy.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter