Monday, May 22, 2006

Atlanta

This past weekend I took my son, Tommy on his first visit to Atanta! We stayed downtown at the Westin Peachtree, the tallest hotel in the US, on the 55th floor and explored downtown and Midtown.


For some reason or another Tommy wanted to have dinner at Hooters (really, it was his idea). Little did he know the waitresses were going to make him the "Man of The Hour" and sing "You Are My Sunshine" to him! He was elated to say the least!



Tommy "Om-ing" out in the Westin's pool.



Sights downtown.

The Georgia Aquarium- the largest Aquarium in the world!


Met my good friends Brian and Jeffrey and we all took in an amazing exibition at the civic center called "Bodies". Real human bodies, preserved through an innovative process and then respectfully presented.

Had a great weekend with my son- he's really an awesome kid and I'm lucky to have him as a son!

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy Harden said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Isn't dating your child, the best?

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lucky to have you both!
Really mossed you this weekend.

Love you my boys!

Wifey AKA Mom

2:30 PM  
Blogger Trev Diesel said...

Awesome visual post! So cool to read! Glad you had a good weekend.

Lil' Tommy + Hooters Girls = Big Pimpin'!

5:40 PM  
Blogger New Life said...

Great story. What a cool kid. Nice Green day tee-shirt too.

What can he say, chicks dig him. He can't help it. It's just who he is. :)

The Bodies exibition is amazing.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Kevin Beck said...

What a great time. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to enjoy that kind of fun together. Although I;m pretty sure my 4 year old son would love Hooters right now.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Sounds great. Posts like these make me wish I was a father.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter