Monday, October 03, 2005

12 Years Ago


Happy Anniversary Baby!
You're still my main groupie-

9 Comments:

Blogger Amy Harden said...

Look how cute you guys are!... Congratulations to you both...Much Love.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary indeed!

You guys have aged well! You look the same as you did 12 years ago!

May many more years of blessings come your way!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Congratulations

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, too, baby!
Cat

9:47 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

We nestle so sweetly into love.

May many blessings continue to encircle both of you.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sadiq said...

poLove and blessings to your life together !!

May God keep you as happy as you are here on earth and also in heaven you have a wonderful re-union. Amen.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay!!!

Can't believe I always forget your anniversary is the same as ours. Hope you have many, many more.

Love ya both,

7:55 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Don't know how late I am on this, but Happy Anniversary! :) You guys are a very attractive couple!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that you two are the most beautiful couple in the whole wide world !! And a lot of people will 2nd that statment I know.

Love you more than you could know.

Mother

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter