Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Want To....

I really want to do something extremely different.

I want to…..

….go parachute diving…
…shave my head…
…take a hammer to my TV’s…
…eat a steak…
…take my wife to Hawaii…
…move the family to India for a year…
…begin a sleeve tattoo…
…drive across the country…
…meet all my on- line blog friends…
…learn to read compass and map…
…take yoga lessons…
…sing in front of people again…
…eat some peyote…
…write a play…
…drive a bulldozer…
…be an am disc jockey...
…buy a log cabin…
…grow my own vegetables…
…spend a week with my wife and son in Hot Springs…
…see a Picasso…
…meet Bono…
…camp on the Catawba…
…win the lottery and give it all away…
…make wild, passionate love to my wife…
…live in Atlanta…
…direct an orchestra…
…cut a diamond…
…eat some hot wings…
…see a Billy Joel concert…
…spend a month in silence…
...spend a week in the recording studio…
…paint with Meredith of Graceful Presence…
…write a book of poems with my mother-in- law…
…fast for three days…
…fish in the Laurel creek…
…camp in the desert…
…sing a duet with Joan Baez…
…buy my sister a house…
…see my wife get published…
…take a cruise…
…smell some Halston perfume…
…drive a fast sports car…
…run the New York Marathon…
…tour Napa Valley…
…spend a month in Ireland…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just tell me when, baby!

Let's print the list and start crossing things off today.

Love U
Cat

12:30 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Ahhh I love that you wrote that you want to paint with me! How cool is that? I was thinking, you could really do a whole bunch of the things on this list, including take that drive across country, meet your blog friends, paint with Meredith here in Oregon, etc, etc. I know a place near here where you could go parachute diving on the way to some beautiful hot springs,and heck, we even happen to have a bulldozer. Sounds like Cathy likes your list, too.

I'm smiling. Thank you for your encouragement of my painting, and thank you for your never ending zest for life!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Wonderful to do list. Each opens the world to new and wodnerful experiences. Nice blog you have going here.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Come on out to Oregon. Meredith is right, there are a lot of things on your list that can be done here.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter