Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Uhhmm...tagged, etc.

In light of all the abstract rambling I've been posting of late, which makes very little sense, I thought something a little more light- hearted was in store.

Amy has "tagged" me (she really, really, really, really needs a job). OK, I don't usually do things like this since I'm a guy (a sensitive guy, I might add)...but here it goes.

Here's the guidelines for when I tag you at the bottom of this entry:

The first player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

"5 weird things/habits about me"

1. I like to make patterns of lines in the carpet when I vacuum, and afterwards sit in the middle of the living room and meditate like I'm sitting in a Zen rock garden (I know,really weird isn't it)!

2. Ironing and cleaning help me de-stress.

3. I hate the way my voice sounds when I'm in the studio recording.

4. I love cold, snowy weather and dream of being snowed in for the winter someday.

5. I cant spell- worth a shite...and; my gramer (suxs.)

I choose to tag:
Buford, Ethan, Julie, Celeste, and Andrew

________________________________________
And now, This:

My son has taken up the electric guitar and has recently started picking up his pace by learning tablature (he's really trying).

Here's Tommy doing his rendition of that great American classic "The Beast & The Harlot" by that awesome new band of clean- cut young men, Avenged Sevenfold.

Enjoy!

12 Comments:

Blogger anonymous julie said...

The frightening thing is that I could just name five things about me, randomly, and they would probably qualify for this game...

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I commented about your son yesterday but the comment is gone.

I wish I had number 2 as an issue - I hate to iron!

9:08 PM  
Blogger anonymous julie said...

I LOVE #1. that's awesome. since I'm all hardwood, should I just arrange my dust bunnies artfully?

Like the video, too... he's on his way!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Hmm. I'm willing to participate, but the main blogger I know is Darrell. I don't know if I can get 5 to participate. Trev?! NO HIDING!

Will have to do tomorrow, I am about to leave the house. But check my blog for a nice photo of the Buddhist monks I gave home hospitality to last night. Will be writing a commentary tomorrow.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Amy Harden said...

Thanks for playing along!

Seriously, if you want to be snowed in, come and visit us sometime this winter. Your odds will increase significantly by migrating north. :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Darrell Grizzle said...

If you really find peace and de-stress through vacuuming and cleaning, please feel free to visit my apartment any time. :o)

I look forward to meeting you in person when I visit Savannah in a few weeks!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Bonita said...

What a delight, to be stopped in one's tracks by vaccum trails. And to sit in contemplation with that. I will always think of you doing that now when I vaccum.

And, the same thing happens to me when I film water-patterns during a canoe glide. Their fanciful play is a dance, and also delightful.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Buford said...

I only have one blogger friend and my blog is mainly for poetry and essays. I did however come up with 5 things. And here they are.

1. I floss my teeth while driving.

2. I Give birth during sleep (not literally, of course - but that's what it looks like is happening!)

3. I feel truly connected to waterways and current and I sometimes feel more at home on the water than I do at home.

4. I have delusions of grandeur-focused mainly on my name going down in history such as, Hannibal the Carthaginian, Alexander the Great, Gangues Khan, or even Julius Cesar.

5. I am deeply embarrassed of my chest and belly.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Trev Diesel said...

Alright, already! :) I'll get to mine today.

AMY! See what you started!!!

T

3:32 PM  
Blogger Trev Diesel said...

...by the way, NICE ROCKIN' young Tommy!

...and nice description of Avenged Sevenfold (clean-cut nice young men) hahaha

3:33 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Ok, I posted my list on my blog. Yes I have weird habits, but I need them because I am so scattered.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son started playig age 12 and is still going strong enjoy the ride

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter