Wednesday, August 22, 2007

In Ireland

River Shannon

Abbey Shrule (f. 1150)

In Parish Milltown

Milltown Flower

Bunratty Castle


Ice Cream


Trinity College, Dublin

Spire of Dublin

The Cliffs of Moher

Family Marker: Milltown


Milltown


County Westmeath


Bunratty Window
Cliffs of Moher


The Sweetest Face



Near Abbey Shrule



The Burren & Green

Near Milltown

In Dublin


Parish Milltown Cross


Near Milltown

Milltown Neighbor

Country Road near Milltown


Parish Milltown Belltower 1855


Inside Parish Milltown


Mother Mary, Parish Milltown


5 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Harden said...

Oh. My. God.

Absolutely stunning, my man. I want some of those in hi-res to put on my largescreen monitor!

My goodness, you captured a nation.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Your pictures bring me there, to that church, to those cliffs, to these faces. Thank you for this journey.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

What Trev said.

Your photos are pro grade.

Jesus looks more Irish there, doesn't he?

It all looks so familiar.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

I'd like to ditto Trev too - you really did capture so much. I have relatives in a small rural area outside of Donegel - Ireland is unlike anyplace else.

Have you seen any of the boys in the band yet? If you do give Bono a hug for me.

12:56 AM  
Blogger E said...

What a beautiful place. Thank you for the photo tour.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter