Monday, February 12, 2007

Space

This is my space in Savannah. Still tweaking the room, need some larger pictures and art for the walls- but, it will come.
The space works for me even though I have no windows to the outside.
I was contemplating building a window frame and adding a poster behind it. This way I could change my view anytime!


I like how the lamp light to the right overloaded the settings on the camera creating the sureal aspect to this section of the office.

I am happy to be of service here in this space.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your little room of service. and no window to distract you. Here you can write and read and think and plan. Your own monk's cell, though more comfortable for meditation and prayer. Use it well :)

Peace and Blessings!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Yeah. Nice space! Enjoy it. We thank you!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Darrell Grizzle said...

Next time I come to Savannah (within the next couple of months), I want to visit your space!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Ditto

5:24 PM  
Blogger Trevor Harden said...

It is indeed creepy how alike our tastes and our "spaces" are... looking forward to visiting it in person!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Buford said...

Your cigarettes are sitting by the printer. tsk tsk Also, I don’t see a dorm refrigerator. Every good space needs a dorm refrigerator. You know for beer and what not.

I may visit one day, but only if I can spin around in your chair, surf the net for pretty girls, and create general chaos for everyone concerned.

All joking aside, I love the color and the room gives off a very warm and inviting feeling. Good job

3:16 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

I just saw a blurb somewhere about a new device coming out, for apartments that have no windows. It's a light on the ceiling, that projects a 'shadow' of a window frame, complete with tree silhouette that can actually move with an imaginary breeze...as if the sun from a window is casting a shadow. Looked cool.

Good luck in Savannah!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter