Wednesday, April 06, 2005

To Do List (part II)

What I really want to do:

1. Clear out the refrigerator and pantry- totally, and restock with brown rice, vegetarian, and water

2. Take hammer dulcimer lessons.

3. Throw all our TV’s in the ocean.

4. Use my computer at work as a boat anchor.

5. Spend the weekend with my wife reintroducing ourselves to each other (red wine, Corona, massage oil, and privacy are required.)

6. Curl up with my little boy and take a long nap.

7. Get a tattoo (a small Sanskrit Om).

8. Camp with the family on the Catawba River this weekend.

9. Visit my cousin in Chapel Hill, NC while he’s ill.

10. Move the family to a log cabin in Hot Springs, NC and guide rafts down the French Broad River for the season.

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry Clayton said...

Well I came close to realizing your no 10. We were scheduled to move to Hot Springs to serve the church there, but I got a better job in Washington. No regrets, but I love the Smokies, hiked down from Newfound Gap to Cosby with my two older boys when they were 9 and 11. In fact we moved to NC from LA because of the Smokies.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Trev Diesel said...

Excellent list!!!!

How is your cousin, by the way? Any good news?

4:34 PM  
Blogger Amy Harden said...

I'm going to go ahead and say that at least 6 items on your list are on my husband's list as well. Crazy the similarities....

4:37 PM  
Blogger isaiah said...

Amy,

All I can say is that great minds think alike.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter