Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Consciousness of Love

"What a place for trials and transformations did my lover place me...all we do in this world, whatever happens, is bringing us closer to God."
Rabia

In a conversation with my brother-in-law last night we discussed some of the fears holding us back from making decisions and how we knew, how we sensed inside, that if we would just step from the edge of our fears and leap into the infinite all things would begin to work together and lead us to where we would find a sense of greater happiness and peace.

I know his frustration because I have my own- everyone does. There's an old saying that goes, "Be kind to each person you meet because everyone is fighting a battle inside." I tried to reassure him that he was far ahead in his quest because he was asking the right questions and was on the edge, ready to take that leap.

The right and perfect answers are waiting- inside. We simply must be still and listen to hear...and then we must leap. This plunge into the void is a leap into the arms of Love. It is waiting, right now in this very moment- this moment is all there is and all there will ever be.

Today, I choose to leap into the arms of Love, which is my higher consciousness, knowing all things are in divine order.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Isaiah, do you suppose that the lover in Rabia's quote is God?

I have been enjoying contemplating these sweet words, "We simply must be still and listen to hear...and then we must leap. This plunge into the void is a leap into the arms of Love." This quiet leap, into the wide open space, is into the arms of our beloved, our lover, God. This is the divine order of our lives.

1:22 AM  
Blogger isaiah said...

Yes, Meredith- I do. Just as John of the Cross often wrote so amorously of Jesus as his lover, I believe Rabia (as John was able to do) transforms our view of Spirit in such a way that we cannot help but relate to God and ourselves in a whole new manner. Our walking alone becomes a walk with ‘our lover’ whom we entrust with all things and who in turn distills all into us. There is mutual nurturing as well as new- found passion for all things when Love enters the heart and transforms the mind.

One cannot help but have a transformation, a renewal; indeed a rebirth of consciousness when the great "I am" becomes simply known as our ‘lover.’ All things become love, emanation from source.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.".

12:05 PM  
Blogger Trev Diesel said...

"The right and perfect answers are waiting - inside."

I thank God for friends like you and "Frimmin'" Jon - and everyone else that shares their wisdom through these crazy online journals. The wisdom ou share in your post was what I needed to hear tonight. Namaste.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Adrian Neibauer said...

I don't know if I can compete with your Locke-ian writing, but I do agree with all said. You're invited:

http://undiscoveredpoems.blogspot.com/

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter