Thursday, January 27, 2005

What I Really Want To Do

1. Spend a month rafting the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon.

2. Design and build a log cabin in the North Carolina Mountains.

3. Finish the stupid novel I’ve been writing forever!

4. Sing a duet with Joan Baez.

5. Spend a month in silence at a retreat.

6. Navigate the Inter- coastal waterway.

7. Hike the Appalachian Trail.

8. Spend some time in Ireland and see all of Europe.

9. Publish a book of my poetry and photography.

10. Learn to be younger as I get older.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Almost every one of those would be on my list, too! Thanks for saving me the time, Tommy!

jon

9:23 AM  
Blogger Darrell Grizzle said...

These all sound great -- Go for it!

Darrell

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter