Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Understanding

My friend Sadiq is indeed a mystic in the truest sense of the word. He constantly amazes and inspires me to look to the One for my inspiration. Thank you Sadiq and Mark for your words.

The one with no face asks,
If deeper things are beyond understanding,
Then how can we possibly understand them?

MysticSaint says,
Deeper things are not *really* deep.
It is the conditions of mind that makes it deep.

From where you measure the depth?
Don’t stand on still ground but fly.
Be dynamic,
And Lo!
The depth vanishes.

When mind is ready,
We can penetrate infinite depth in a moment.
Even between the in-breath and the out-breath.

Then where is the depth?


© MysticSaint // IMRE, Singapore.
Inspired by Eternal Awareness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sadiq said...

A BIG THANKS from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and gesture.

Blessings to you and your dear ones.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

I witnessed this question - artistic response transpire and I was also very moved by this blessed incidence.

Thank you Mark and Sadiq, and thank you Tommy for posting it here so that more will have the opportunity to benefit as we did.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Mark Walter said...

I am surprised and humbled. Thank you Sadiq, Tommy and Meredith. You are each very great and wonderful!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter